"Best martial Arts In Keller"
2014 2015 2016 2017
The school utilizes a mixed martial arts curriculum from American Karate, Aikido, Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do exposing each student to effective and applicable techniques for realistic self-defense situations.
This is a professional karate program based on the traditional Tenets of Martial Arts:
Integrity – Concentration – Respect – Humility – Indomitable Spirit
Philosophy and Style
The curriculum is a blend of both ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ martial arts styles. Students will learn the powerful striking techniques from Tae Kwon Do and Karate Do as well as how to use an aggressors force against them with joint locks, take downs and pins from Jujitsu, Aikido and Hapkido. The Instructors are residents of Keller, Texas and run their family business by stressing kindness, humility and tenacity for all that train.
Things to consider when researching martial art schools:
1. Have the instructors had background checks and drug screenings? In today’s world, you can’t be too safe with your children.
2. Are there separate adult and children’s classes? This way everyone learns more by being able to concentrate.
3. Is there a written curriculum for each belt rank? It is helpful to know what is expected at each rank.
4. Are you comfortable with the instructor’s teaching style and facility? Trust and confidence is the key to getting real results.
5. Do they offer a modern approach to learning? Do they leverage social media and mobile technology to keep members informed? Today’s students need to be engaged off the mat, as well as challenged in class.
6. Do the black belt instructors ‘walk the walk’ and ‘talk the talk’ in regards to character development? Confident instructors exhibit integrity, respect and a general attitude of goodwill towards you and others. A quality martial arts and self-defense program will not disrespect other styles, schools and instruction methods.
All schools are different. Watch the classes and talk to the instructors to find the school that is right for your needs.